Hormone replacement research began in the 1930’s, with subcutaneous hormone implants being subsequently used in Europe, US and Australia as early as 1939. Pellets have stood the test of time, as they are superior to other methods, including oral, topical and intramuscular injections. Pellets deliver consistent and effective levels of physiologic hormones.
What Is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Pellet Therapy?
- Biologically identical
- Biologically available whenever needed
- Absorbed directly, not taken orally
- EFFECTIVE – reproduces steady, consistent serum levels
- Individually dosed to each patient to achieve physiologic normality
- Height, Weight, Age, Conditions
- Hassle free
What is a hormone pellet?
- Hard, compressed pellet of crystalline steroids
- Biologically identical ratio of hormone
- Estradiol (E2) to Estrone (E1) of 2:1 in women
- Testosterone to Estradiol (E2) in men
What are the benefits?
- Reproduces the three essential things a normal, functional endocrine organ needs to do:
- Continuous production, secretion, and release of hormone
- Internal control of secretion and release
- Steady state of hormones, no roller coaster effect.
- Release the correct amount of hormone to maintain normal physiology at the correct time to answer the human body’s demand at that particular time.