Preventive medical exams at Wellness by the Sea help to maintain good health, as well as offers your provider an opportunity to detect potential problems early and treat them before becoming a more serious issue. Primary care services for both men and women include:
- Annual Physical Examinations
- Laboratory Studies/Review
- Preventive Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol and More!
Benefits for Women of having One GYN & Primary Care Provider
Did you know you can see the same provider for primary care and women’s health?
Would you be more comfortable with one provider?
Did you know that many women’s health issues carry over into primary care settings and visa versa?
- Thyroid issues increase after childbirth and also when menopause begins.
- Anxiety is a side effect of menopause.
- Hormonal imbalances begin in your late 20’s.
- Vitamin D levels and the loss of estrogen directly effect osteoporosis
- Major menopausal symptoms begin prior to the end of your menses.
If you have one provider it is much easier to connect the dots, to analyze and help you as a whole person versus only disease management and segmented care.